Good afternoon to you, old beans, I hope this blog finds you well. I am well, and much thinner than I was last time we spoke, because.....
1. The wallpaper in our bedroom, which makes him laugh very much
2. A rainmaker that Sister bought him
3. Eating (takes it from me) - he even does sucking motions in the fifteen seconds of sleep he takes a day.
4. Being up on a shoulder
5. Lying over my crossed legs
6. Emitting air from various bodily locations (takes it from Husband)
7. Husband singing Colourblind by Darius
8. Having a bath.
Here are some of the things he hates with the fire of a thousand suns:
1. Darius. We youtubed Colourblind so he could see the proper version, and as soon as he saw Darius he went MENTAL. He thinks Darius is very derivative.
2. Sleeping. He thinks it's for wimps.
3. Wasting time by doing anything that isn't eating.
He is very little but he already has the rule of Bumbaleerie Mansions. And Husband has changed beyond recognition, he's just a huge pile of mush now. The Perfect gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and why shouldn't he?
So that's what I've been up to! Looking after the perfect and eating! And, doing a little bit of knitting. There's something about Autumn that brings out the knitting fiend in me, I loves it. I've already finished a jumper for the Perfect:
Alright FINE, it's not ACTUALLY finished. I have somehow forgotten how to sew things together, so I need to be re-taught. But that combines two of my least favourite things: hand-sewing, and having to learn something. Gah! But I'll have to suck it up. Although I bet Len would put it together for me if I asked her. I'm now working on a new Sirdar Crofter pattern:
I've also been watching A LOT of the Netflix - Downton Abbey in particular. And taking MOAR PICTURES of the Perfect!
He's the bee's knees.