Saturday 19 May 2012

Technology

Lads. The technology in Bumbaleerie Mansions has gone mental, I was lucky to escape WITH MY LIFE.

The computer started making a weird noise - you know that sort of noise that makes you go AHHUSBANDTHESKYISFALLINGDOWN ? Well, that.

I have taken refuge. Husband is trying to fix the motherboard. I don't know what this is, because it really is spectacularly boring talking about motherboards and my brain miserably sloped off while husband was talking about it. As I understand it, it's a sort of magic plate. Possibly made up of electric and internet.

Anyhoo, the long and short of it is THIS. I can write. But never a picture can be uploaded.

Hopefully the problem will be fixed tomorrow so I can write about all the parcels I'm waiting on, all the making I've been doing and just exactly what's in THE SPECIAL BOX.

See you then.

1 comment:

  1. This is cracking me up. I also am mystified by computer innards. Fortunately my son in law is a computer repair person. Makes my life so much easier. Love your blog, got here via the blethering blog. Thanks for the laugh, Marilyn(in Michigan)

    ReplyDelete