Tonight for dinner I made Jamie Oliver's chicken satays from the 30 Minute Meals cookbook, which, by the way, I would totally recommend. Everything I have made from it is lovely:
Right! My to do list! Well, I ate breakfast every day apart from Friday, when I really couldn't face it. I didn't take all my library books back. I didn't finish secret quilt number one, although I would've done if I hadn't run out of fabric. It's NEARLY finished. Em, I can't remember what else was on my list. I didn't start secret quilt number two, for reasons outlined above. So! My new to-do list:
1. Finish stupid secret quilt number one
2. Take back my stupid library books
3. Eat breakfast every day
4. Phone that woman I have to phone at stupid work.
5. Finish the two (TWO!) tea cosies I started
6. Get good at making coasters ( I think that was on my original list, actually)
Onwards and upwards, old beans!